

This guys has got to be one of the biggest Ute fans I know. Poor guy has had to endure my family's opposition to the Utes hehe. Every year when the BYu vs U game rolls around it is always him vs the family lol. Anyhow, the first time we went to a UofU game we were dating, 6 kids and 11 years later, it was time to make a visit back to see his Utes. Although they lost, it was a great weekend and I hope a great birthday gift.
GO UTES!
3 comments:
sorry about his utes. a cool experience though to be there at the game. i think i saw yall on espn? hehehe.
Did you see a guy jumping off a seat yelling at the TCU fans to shut up?? lol!!! I'm kidding. Too bad for their loss I felt bad for them lol.
cool pics... uncool game lol
Post a Comment