Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back In Action




Oh how I've missed thee blogger! February has been a busy month. The week of Valentines, D had to go out of town for work. He was gone for 4 days! This is the longest he has ever been away from our family. We went out for an early Valentines dinner before he left. It was nice to be out for a date night and just enjoy each other's company. Monday, the girls and I went to dinner with my family. It was nice because it kept me occupied and although I missed him like heck, I was atleast able to enjoy it with my family.


Anyhow, he got back earlier than he was supposed to, he rushed all his work to get home back as soon as possible lol. He hates being away from home.


We've been back on the workout wagon as a family again. Its starting to warm up and its nice get active. This past Monday we had family pictures with my family before my sister and her family move to New Zealand. It's a temporary move, and they'll be back before the year is over, but it was about time to get a Letalu family picture done. No one was pregnant lol so it was time. 18 grandkids, ummm i'd say it's about time :). I'm excited to get the pictures back! We have been in much need of a new family picture.

No comments: