Saturday, March 12, 2011

Favorites

What they really look like :)

Nonu Men


My Aiga



Smile! Dawson, always so goofy!




My little poser!


Don't mind my fat lol! Just look at the goodlooking guy beside me.

I'm so happy with our pictures and how they turned out. I can finally hang some recent pictures in our home. I am so excited to get the canvas prints of our favorites so I'll be doing some redecorating! I love projects and I have a few coming up, yay for busy work!

If you are looking for a photographer check Brooke Bakken out. She's giving away a mini session and it's not too late to enter!

4 comments:

pwincessdi said...

I LOVE ALL THE PICS!! You are so pretty, don't be so hard on yourself :) I am a follower of her and hopin I win. Her prices are pretty reasonable too. I would love to have her take pics of us on the beach in Orange County! That would be so much fun!

NONU6 said...

You are too kind Anna! She is great and I hope you win too! Pics on the beach in Orange County sounds like tons of fun! I bet the pics would be beautiful!

T*Family said...

Beautiful family pics V! I am totally loving the green. You truly have been blessed!!!

NONU6 said...

Thanks Leah! They are truly my blessings!