Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Goodbyes


Yesterday we bid farewell to my sister and her family. They are off on a new adventure in New Zealand. On a business venture and learning new things. Thank goodness it's not permanent. Not having them around is hard, but that is part of life. I know it is hardest on my parents. Our family is close because of them. As children our family motto was "Togetherness is Happiness" and things haven't changed much 18 grandkids later.




Saying our goodbyes at the airport. I love that my kids first friends are their siblings and their cousins. They love hanging out with each other and I love watching them interact with each other. Seeing their eyes light up when we get together and hearing their conversations during sleep overs and bbq's. Their friendships are so unique. Love these kids like they were my own.
And it gives us an excuse to visit NZ again.

No comments: