Monday, March 7, 2011

Our First Official.......

Family photo!
Can I tell you how much I love our family photos! I would love them even MORE if I could just crop myself out lol! Or maybe use some photoshop magic and make myself not look like myself... awww dreams!*teehee*
If it weren't for our Letalu family pictures I don't think I would have ever done them. They have always been on my "To Do" list but there was always an excuse. I was either pregnant or I wanted to lose some weight before doing them. Oh well! Anyhow, head on over to Brooke Bakken Photography she's giving away a mini session! Check her out! She's a sweetheart!

4 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

I love love love your family photos!!!

NONU6 said...

Thanks Silia!

Tilly Afuvai said...

Girl you look great! Love the family photos. I keep telling myself to do one for my family but like you said "I want to lose weight" before I take them hahaha ;)

NONU6 said...

Thank you Tilly. I actually look like I can lose 60 something pounds lol! Oh well, maybe by the end of summer or fall I'll be able to look back at these pictures and say all the hard work paid off.. maybe *cross my fingers* lol!