Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunday Lunch w/ The Cousins






The past weekend was filled with family get togethers. Saturday night was sushi with my sisters and their spouses. We went to Sushi House in American Fork. Now, I am not a sushi connoisseur, the extent of my sushi expertise is the California roll. I was hesitant to try anything, I have a weak stomach. I could not watch the food challenges on Fear Factor, every time someone starts to gag... so did I haha sad, I know. Sheesh, just the sound of someone gaging and smells *I have a very sensitive sense of smell*... yup, there goes my lunch! So the fact that I actually ate sushi and LOVED it, is huge! Now D can actually plan a sushi date without me changing the plans :)
The next day we had lunch with my older sister and her family. We took a trip down to beautiful Trolley Square. I love that place! I the the architecture of the building and the over all feel. The kids enjoyed each others company and so did the adults.

2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

what was your fave sushi? I was juss like you. I have a strong sense of smell, and I can't stand raw anything! But I tried sushi a year ago and it was so yummy! I love the spicy tuna roll. It's my fave.

NONU6 said...

My fav so far is the San Francisco, and the Texas roll. I haven't tried the spicy tuna roll. Maybe on my next visit :)