Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring What?

It's that time of year again. Sorting through the kids clothes to get rid of the old and packing away winter clothes. I'm sure the winter clothes will have to stick around for a couple more weeks. And just cleaning from top to bottom. Today I was in the mood and pretty much cleaned everything out, made pillows, we hate the store bought ones they are so thin. Made pillow cases. Bleached every bathroom and scrubbed just about everything. I wish I could look like the following picture while cleaning.

Doesn't she look so happy and so cute. Yeah, that's so not me! The following picture is a better depiction of what I look like in cleaning mode.


See the death stare haha. No seriously, that's probably what I look like. When I'm cleaning I send my kids away to do something, anything, just stay out of my way, that includes the hubby. I love all these organization blogs and one of my faves is Organizing Junkie. She has great ideas, great tips and a process. She even has menu planning! Now that I have that out of my way I can actually enjoy myself :)

4 comments:

pwincessdi said...

daang that's how I feel today...clean clean clean!! How do u make your own pillows?? I hate the store bought ones too...

NONU6 said...

I buy cushion forms, you can buy them at fabric stores like JoAnn's or at Home Fabrics. We cut them up, then sew a pillow form. Fill, then sew closed and you have your pillow. Or if you know anyone that works at Beehive, you can make one out of thread cuttings.

pwincessdi said...

Wow thanks! I'll ask my cousin cause she works at Beehive. :)

NONU6 said...

That's awesome! I love the thread cuttings from Beehive, so comfy! Have fun making your pillows :)