Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sacrament Quiet Activity

Trying to get my two youngest to sit quietly during church is.... a chore, a task, a miracle! They have both outgrown the "quiet book" stage. And I swear my older 4 did not have a problem at the age of six, IF my memory serves me right :)
Anyhow, my saving grace has been a worksheets or just a plain sheet of paper and markers. Well, Dawson is more interested in snacks however, Devon loves to draw! I've decided to keep Devon's art in a folder to keep for when I get sentimental when he's all grown up.

Super Hero Devon

Skater Boy w/ the temple in the background :)


6 comments:

fantastic said...

he's quite artistic! i'm always so impressed by the children who actually sit still (or stay quiet) during church...great job, mama ;)

NONU6 said...

Thanks Ane! We try our hardest, some days are better than others, but they are getting better at it, so I can't ask for more than that :)

T*Family said...

you really do have an artist right there. too cute he's drawings. i did the drawing thing too, then the kids around our bench wanted to join in as well and it got quite crazy. LOL.

NONU6 said...

Thanks girl! I can see where that could be a problem lol!

Kiki Fangupo said...

my son Mote LOVES to draw - just like his Uncle Fatu ;) I've been scanning most of his artwork as well. I had to ban markers from our house though lol. So my kids just use pens, pencils, and crayons. Love your son's artwork!

NONU6 said...

Thanks Kiki! Creativity seems to run in your family!
We haven't had any marker incidents with these two, crayons at one time were banned :) so I'm hoping they learned their lesson.