Sunday, April 17, 2011

red & white game

The day started off with D attending the Utes coaches clinic. I know he was on cloud 9 today. I mean football, coaching and his favorite team, thats tough to beat! The kids and I met him at the stadium just in time for the Red & White game. The weather was perfect and the kids enjoyed themselves, even our Cougar fans had fun! However, I was not allowed(by Marques and Devon) to take pictures of them attending this game haha. A fair warning, this post will be mostly a picture post because I am exhausted! D, Jr and the Utes DLine, these guys are beasts! D, Haloti Gnata, Jr, Edwin Mulitalo With Kalani Sitake Neni & Dawson w/ Swoop Dawsons sign for the Utes. He is such a die hard Cougar and it really gets on his dads nerves lol! Rosileni getting her autographs Taneyah was not into the football but loved the cheers. She even picked out her favorite cheerleader. Rosileni got her football and her poster signed by the players and the man himself, Coach Whittingham.