Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday Girl!

Yesterday morning as I awoke, the kids were already up. Of course, on non school days they wake up at the crack of dawn! But on school days they can hear 2 alarm clocks, our neighbors rooster, and me yelling for them to wake up and... no response lol. KIDS! Anyhow, I can hear Taneyah mumbling as she is brushing her teeth. As she is coming out of my bathroom Rosileni jumps up out of her hiding place with a card in hand and yells "Happy Birthday!!! haha I tricked you!" Taneyah gave her a great big hug and shrieked, "You remembered!!" and followed by "You liar!" The kids were making her birthday cards and when she walked in and asked who were they making cards for, Rosileni told her they were making them for someone else. They also had agreed not to say happy birthday until they gave her the cards so she would think they forgot lol! Crazy kids. Every year is such a blessing and this year is no exception. Taneyah turned eight yesterday. She has chosen to be baptized and we are so excited for her. Some of the things I love about you are, that you are kind, you are always willing to help others and especially your younger brothers. I love watching you interact with them, reading to them and helping with whatever they ask. I love that you are responsible. You are always keeping your room clean without being asked. I love to see your enthusiasm for baking and crafting. Whenever I am doing something, you always ask if you can help. Most importantly, I love your sweet spirit. Your love for the Savior and primary. And for the things that you teach me. I pray that the Lord will continue to bless you and that you will grow to know who you are and know your true worth. Much more than diamonds and pearls. I love you Taneyah! Happy Birthday sweetie. xoxo mom and dad. Birthday dinner with the family. Taneyah shares her birthday month with her mama. So the family got together yesterday for dinner. Then headed home for some goodies. Every birthday the kids get a wish list of goodies. They get to pick 2 or 3 things they would like me to make them. Taneyah had cookie pops, color burst cupcakes and cake pops on her list. Her birthday cake was store bought.



Her dessert plate the six

No comments: