
Trying to get this dessert table together and keep my sanity is a challenge. The hard part is filtering all the ideas in my head and making it come together. At this point we have the color scheme... and that's about it. Anyone down for a baking all nighter?
5 comments:
aww congrats to ur beautiful princess. Baptisms are so fun :) Good luck with all the prepping! I would come help u, but then I might be a burden instead of help lmbo
LOL! Thanks Anna! And you would not be a burden, I have a feeling we'd probably do more talking/laughing instead of baking hahaha.
Happy Birthday and Baptism to Miss Taneyah.. Happy baking girl.. I need to come just so I can learn a thing or two from your talented self. :) Have fun!!
Congrats I too love baptisms!!! wish I could help ya out!! can't wait to see the end results!!!
baby's papi is the first thing on our list once he's here...so i'm DYING to see what you do with your sweet little girl's baptism ;) pictures pictures!!
Post a Comment