After months of working out and losing, hitting a plateau is really, REALLY frustrating. I feel like throwing in the towel and giving up. Trying to keep motivated is hard. I used to love running, now, it seems like more of a burden. My goal for this week is to find that "love" or at least "joy" in working out lol. July is my goal month. I'm half way there and seriously feel lazy ugh! Maybe it's all the Easter candy. haha.
How do you deal with a plateau?
What are some of your plateau busters?
2 comments:
It was great seeing u the other day!! I did forget to mention how GREAT U LOOKED!!! GO girl!! I think with plateu u need to change up ur workout and food sometimes that will do but what do i know lol love ya girl
I'll take your advice! I'm sure you know what you are talking about because you are looking fabulous! I really need to join you on one of your early morning Zumba classes! Love ya!
Post a Comment