Monday, May 16, 2011

Memory Lane

Growing up some of my best friends were my cousins. My cousin Rubie and I both share the same birthday, she's a year older. And the other two, Dicky and Poe share the same birthday, Poe's a year older. That was ONE of the things that bonded us, the other, we were crazy lol.
Top:Dicky, Me, Poe, Rubie
I had to post both because my eyes are closed in one :D

The other day Dicky reminded me of a fun memory that I had to blog. One year on my birthday we went out to the Bay. Yeah, all the cool people went to the Bay lol. Poe and I are the dancers of our group, but this night we decided to do karaoke. We all took our turns and then Poe got up. I could see a couple of girls eyeing him haha and then the music starts. This guys was straight up singing "My, My, My" Johnny Gill. All the females were hootin and hollering. He starts to take his jacket off hahaha during the chorus. Oh the memories. I love this group, they were my confidants and the ones I could go to with those teenage problems and we were always there for each other no matter the distance between us through the years. We shared some good times growing up and their friendship is one that I will always cherish.
Cousins are our first friends

1 comment:

pwincessdi said...

That is so cute. I love cousins..they are the bestest friends :) I love ur song on ur page, puts me in a good mood :)