Saturday, May 14, 2011

Simply Saturday

Our house has been without boys for almost 2 days. Well with the exception of D coming home to sleep, but then it's off to work again for him. Today started out beautiful and sunny. The girls and I planned a day out, but rather we spent the day in. Last night the two of them baked some mini cheesecakes and one bite brownies all I had to do was supervise. Today we spent time doing nails, crafts, reading and now they are napping while I enjoy this beautiful cool breeze brought on by the rain and thunder. I love moments like these. I remember as a young girl sitting in my room writing short stories on days similar to these. That was my favorite time to write. How I miss those days. The simple days.  But I wouldn't trade them for days like today.

No comments: