Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday night.....

Ritual? I hope not. I now remember why I stopped couponing. I became obsessive. Every moment was spent on the pursuit of the best deal possible. Always having to out do the last big haul. Couponing can be exhilarating and at the same time, exhausting. One thing I don't like...... complainers. If you shop with me, it better be with a smile and quick feet lol! Really! I choose to coupon, so if I start to get tired of it, I will just stop. But you better believe all 4 hours spent at Walmart's double Tuesdays or any time put into it, I'm enjoying it. Saving, shopping, sipping on some water, and a smile.


2 Trips = 93 items totaling $39.83 oop


And yes, those are baby wipes :D

4 comments:

pwincessdi said...

I can't wait to start couponing again! I'm thinkin of going outta town to do a huge shopping trip and flying it all back here to Salt Lake! lmbo like the "EXTREME COUPONERS"

NONU6 said...

That would be a dream lol! If you do, take me with you lol!

Tilly Afuvai said...

Can you do a post of how to coupon for beginners?? haha ;) This is awesome. I hope one day I'll have the patience to coupon.

NONU6 said...

Tilly I consider myself a beginner too compared to those extreme couponers lol