Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Organic Bloom!

Every once in a while I'll come across a product that I instantly fall in LOVE with! For the longest time I have scoured thrift stores for those old mirrors with the gold ornate frames. Do you know which ones I'm talking about?



Something like the ones pictured above. I wanted to spray paint them a bright solid color and replace the mirror with a magnetic chalkboard or cork board. Well, I have not had any luck in finding one! But while I was web surfing I came across something more beautiful! It was magical! It was love at first sight and it is now a MUST have! I will not put my family picture in anything else! And my search has ended for the dreaded gold framed mirror! I've been bloomified! Unfortunately you have to purchase these through a vendor and I am waiting on information for a local one. Until then, you can visit them over at The Organic Bloom and sit in awe. I hope one of my favorite photogs become a vendor! Please.... pretty please! Or that Organic Bloom will start selling to the public :)







Love the double frame!

1 comment:

Halli said...

How fabulous! Love it! Thanks for sharing, V!