Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Birthday Boy...

Dawson! Can you believe that you are 5 now! You have been waiting so long for this day to come! You are so excited to start school in September, I still don't know how I feel about that :) We have spent so much time preparing you for Kindergarten, and I'm sure you are ready! You know you're entire alphabet. You know how to spell your name, and ALMOST everyone in the family's name. You love to read, video games(especially skate2), you always, and I mean always volunteer to say the prayer for dinner. I heard the girls say the other day, "oh, just let him say it or he won't eat" lol! See how stubborn you can be at times? But most of all, you love to give me hugs and kisses, and tell me that you love me MOST. You are a hyper active child that sometimes just can't sit still. Every night before you sleep, we say, you: I love you // me: I love you more // you: I love you MOST //

I love you MOST my sweet boy!





6 comments:

pwincessdi said...

what a cute idea! I love it! Was it hard to put together?

NONU6 said...

No, not too hard. I made the signs the night before and kept the food simple. The games and food pretty much kept the kids occupied and then the movie helped to wind them down.

Tilly Afuvai said...

Aww, Drey misses his buddy from nursery! haha they are growing so fast. I love how creative you are!

NONU6 said...

Thanks Tilly! Dawson misses his buddy Drey too! I can't believe how much your boys have grown. Hope all is well w/ you and your little family :)

Halli said...

Cute, cute, cute, V! Love it! Happy Birthday, Dawson!

NONU6 said...

Thanks Hall!