Busy day today. I should be sleeping but can't. I've been up since yesterday morning, went to flag day with the Nonu 6. I got some otai and it had an umbrella attached. Devon studied it intently and then asked, 'Mom, is that Samoan?" pointing at Chinese writing. haha. I know I need to teach them more about their culture. I'm just.... LAZY. Well, I HAD pics of my fav Josh Wawa White from sound check today haha, but, it's not cooperating. Have to keep my mind clear and be ready for my day today. Happy Thursday?!
2 comments:
So how is Flag Week so far? I have been wanting to go by and check it out, but then I heard there's one next week??...Anywho that's so funny about your son asking if chinese writing was samoan...haha I see how that could be confusing tho with the umbrella being in the cup of otai and all lol..
Anna, we only went that day. And I don't get the 2 Flag days, but I heard the same thing. lol I know, my poor son was confused haha.
Post a Comment