With everything going on, the perfectionist in me has taken over. I don't know if it's a good thing, or a bad thing just yet. All I know is that its a stressful thing. Every time I take something on, my expectations for myself are high, that way if I don't meet them, I still feel like I did my best. It doesn't always work that way, but hey, it's worth a try right?
I seriously just feel like crying at times. Because I don't feel like it's my best. Or maybe that if I just don't try or put myself out there that I won't have to suffer the let down. That's the way I'm feeling today. I'm feeling totally inadequate. I'm sure by now my 2 readers (waves: hi readers!) know that I'm bipolar haha but I have to vent sometimes. Talking to the laundry just doesn't help :)
2 comments:
waving back at cha! :) You are a perfectionist for a reason. You love beauty and you have great vision. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just be who u are, and every now and then pat yourself on the back of all the accomplishments you've done :) I think you're amazing!
Anna, you are such a sweetheart. Thanks for your encourging words. I love you friend!
Post a Comment