Monday, June 25, 2012

My Dawson

 
 
This weekend my Dawson turned 6! I can't believe how time has flown by!

Dawson, I still remember the day you were born. You were a premie, a whole month early and you were my smallest baby. You weighed in at a whopping 6lbs! Be before we left the hospital you weighed in at 6lbs 4oz! And you have been growing ever since.
I still remember being able to lay you on my chest, you were so tiny! And here we are, you graduated Kindergarten! You turned 6! You finally got your first puppy even though you know mom hates dogs, but I know how much you've wanted a dog.
I didn't get to document your graduation, but, do you remember that day? I know I will always remember that day. Mama, uncle Lyle, and the Selu's came to see you get your little diploma and awards. I remember staying up all night getting your basketball lei done because you did NOT want a lei with flowers lol. You are such a BOY! Anyhow, for your 6th birthday we kept it simple, we opted for swimming & the drive in! You were so busy worrying about your puppy, that we did not get to swim long. That's how much you love your little puppy. We even snuck him into the drive in because you refused to leave him at home.
You are such a kind hearted little boy. You can be naughty at times, but I guess that comes with being the youngest. But I hope that having your puppy will help to calm you down a bit :)

Love you to the moon my sweet boy.

No comments: