Yesterday you turned 11! I know you are so excited that you are getting older, but is it ok if mom wishes that you would stop growing, maybe even possibly go back to being a 3 yr old or younger? So I can relive the days when you were just a baby, learning new things and the cute way you talked when you didn't know how to pronounce words? *sigh*
Now, you are almost a teenager. You are so independent and you sometimes give me attitude. lol. Although I miss those days, I am looking forward to watching you grow into a young woman. I am excited for the milestones that lie ahead of you and can't wait to see how your story goes.. all I can hope for, is that you are happy, healthy and that you love the Lord.
Since the day you made your grand entrance into this world, with no help from the doctors & nurses, you have always been my strong willed child. The one that marches to her own beat. I admire that about you. I admire your exuberant spirit, strong mind, and adventurous ways. I love the sound of your voice. You may not know it, but, every time you are singing or humming to yourself, it warms my heart. I could sit all day and just listen to your sweet voice, because you are my daughter. Because you are a part of my heart, and listening to it, is the sweetest joy.
I love you Rosileni. My sweet Rose. Always & forever.



No comments:
Post a Comment