I wanted to share with you what your mama posted about you in a birthday message.
"Jonah, remember that you are a special boy because grandpa Sagapolutele named you "Tuala ma Sala" I believe he lovez you so much, remember who you are and be a good person. Ia amio tausa'afia, tamali'i, ma tauagafau."
-Mama
Grandpa gave you such a special middle name in hopes that one of his great grandsons would carry on his family name on the Sagapolutele & Tafua side. You remind me so much of grandpa. Your kind smile, you are a gentle giant, already taller than me lol. And in your ability to make friends with ease. I want you to always remember how much he loved Iyou, and that he is always watching over you.
I can't wait until you receive your Priesthood! I am looking forward to that day! Love you so much, Jonah who swallowed the whale l!
Your birthday treat, GO NINERS!

No comments:
Post a Comment