Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Devon turns Eight!

Devon! How quickly did we get here? The day you were born, we anticipated your arrival with so much excitement. At that time, we thought that you, we're going to be our last, so I let your dad name you lol! That is why you share his middle name.
I am so proud of your decision to be baptized and become a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was a very special day, your dad baptized you & your papa did the confirmation. You were surrounded by your family, mama, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
After your baptism & confirmation, we served a light refreshment for your guests and family.
Sunday, your bore your testimony. Out of all of your siblings, you are the only one I didn't have to write a testimony for. One of your strengths is communicating, so I knew you would do a great job of expressing yourself & your love of the Savior, without any help from me . And I guessed right, you did a beautiful job.

You are such a sweet boy, but at the same time, very protective, especially over your sisters & your little brother. You love drawing, teasing the other kids, football, and making friends.

I love you so very much, I hope that you continue to keep Heavenly Father in the center of your life. And that you will continue to grow in health & optimism. Although we say you have 8 lives, and you have 7 left :) I hope you make the best of your life, serving your family, friends, & Heavenly Father.

xoxo love you always



No comments: