I haven't posted my craft for the week, what with my hectic work schedule, birthdays, scouts, preparing my lessons for my CTR B class, making Halloween costumes, and homework(exhales) I haven't had too much time to relieve some stress and craft. So for my weekend off I'm going to craft my little heart out(and of course watch Conference) with I hope, minimal interruptions lol.
I've been thinking a lot about a title for this section so it can have a home of its own and I've decided on "the [SPARK] list". Why? Because I love all types of crafting, whether it be paper, digital, home decor, needle work! Yes! I love it all! And I love learning new things, ergo the title.
The [SPARK] list
*spark an [intrest]
*spark a [love] affair(not that kind! Lol!)
*spark your [creat]ivity
So I should have it uploaded by next week. I hope you will enjoy my posts as much as I'm going to enjoy [craft]ing!
2 comments:
OOOH! I love this! Gosh you're good! I can't wait to see what you've got cookin. Can't wait for our girls night. You always impress!
I freak'n wish I knew how to sew!! I haven't found any cute Halloween costumes for this year!
Post a Comment