
With each birthday we celebrate, I have mixed emotions. Happy and sad all at the same time. Happy to see my kids grow and develope, and happy they are blessed with another year. But at the same time sad that they are growing up so quickly. So here I am, went to sleep at 11 and up at 5, filling treat bags for my sweet Jonah who is turning 8 today!!
Jonah is such a special boy, he reminds me of my grandfather, who had a big heart. And my dad, with his music skills. lol. Everywhere he goes, you can guarantee that he will make a friend. He is such an outgoing boy, and has such a love for life and music! He is going to be baptized next month, and has been practicing one of his favorite song since January to sing at his baptism. My oh my, how time flies.
I am looking forward to seeing him develope his talent and become a wonderful young man with a testimony of Christ.
Happy Birthday son!!!
xoxo mom & dad
8 comments:
Such a sweet description of Jonah...how cute! Happy birthday, birthday boy!!
I agree- what a sweet little post on the birthday boy. I can't wait til my boys get baptized. What an exciting time! Happy birthday Jonah =)
OMG! When I met you, I wanna say Jonah was only a few months old. Now he's 8!!! Gosh, time flies! So, I can't wait to hear this little guy belt out a tune.
Need a piano player?! lol. I'm kidding.... That was for you and Halli!
Not only for me, Sila, but for the inner Sila that is crying out... "let your talents show, I wanna play the piano again, and not just at home but for an audience".. hahahahaha (laughing really hard) LRH!!!! Yup, that's my new one. =P
Oooh I love that basket Verlynn! I didn't see that pic when I posted my first comment. You are seriously the craftiest!
Halli, you crack me up! LRH! And Sila, I just might take you up on that! You know I'm in need of a pianist!
Kiki, I just posted that picture, these kids have kept me busy this week.
Well if you really need a pianist.... I suppose I could tickle the ivory's for Jonah's big day. ha ha ha. Too bad so sad, it's been for-E-ver since I've played, I honestly think I would only make myself look like a fool! However, if Jonah wants to sing a duet..... LRH! Maybe next time!
Choose your words wisely Sila, duet or pianist which one? lol!
Post a Comment