
This photo was taken Oct 2008. I can't believe just how quickly time flies. And just how much each and everyone one of my kids has changed. Not only physically, but in every aspect. They are each truly becoming their own individual person with different likes and dislikes. One of the things that they all share is their love for music. I love sitting around and hearing them sit together and sing. Sometimes they are making up silly songs, and other times it's Marques rocking it out on his guitar while the other 5 scream their heads off! I finally got Rosileni to stop being so shy and let me record her singing. She was over zealous and so happy to see that I posted it on my blog. This October she will be getting baptized and join the ranks of the "older" kids =) She's excited.. mom on the other hand.. not so much. Just kidding. After her we'll have 3 more baptisms to go.
5 comments:
ur daughters voice is beautiful, I'm glad u shared her wonderful talent with us :) tell her I said she's amazing!!! And yes time sure does fly when ur raising kids!!
OMG...her voice is BEAUTIFUL! It gives me chills! :) IDK she was that good! :)
Awww.. thanks ladies. That really means so much to her. Thanks Dianna and Tino!
aaaawe!!! Rosileni sings so beautifully!!! I didn't expect to hear her on your music player- it is the cutest thing!
Thanks Kiki. She is still trying to get over her shyness so I thought "why not give her a push" lol. And It's a memory I'll cherish.
Post a Comment