When my sister and her family decided to move to Arizona so that her husband could go to school, it was a huge challenge for our family unit as a whole. We, my sisters and I, are very close. Now that some of us are married and have our own families, nothing has changed.
Anyhow, my sister became homesick so two sisters moved in to keep her company and help where they could. Since they have been gone, craft nights, weekends, Sunday dinners, FHE, outings, they just weren't the same. They would visit and the goodbyes were horrible! Seriously, crying women, crying children, crying men lol ok, my crying dad. We have anticipated this date for quite some time.
Dec 3, Graduation!

The entire group with Brett's parents.
We are so proud of them and their accomplishments! We were even more excited to get them packed and moved back to Utah. It was a short, yet memorable trip. I love my family and am so grateful for them! Life would be so boring without them!



Congrats!! You did it!
3 comments:
YAY!! WOOHOO!! :) You all look gorgeous! Absolutely friggin' gorgeous.. Congrats Brett & Tasha! :)
What a coincidence? Thelma is moving back home this month too. and I will have all my sisters all in one State. I'm loving it!!! Sisters are the best!!! Glad you have your sisters back home too. And congrats to the graduate!!!
Thanks Tino!
Leah that's awesome! Sisters are definitely the best :)
Post a Comment