Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Trip take 2

Our entire road trip, the kids had their faces buried in a PSP, a DS, a book, crossword puzzle or staring at the back of their eyelids. They didn't notice all the beautiful landscape that surrounded them. So as we neared the Hoover Dam, I forced them to turn their attention to the outdoors, yes, FORCED. We decided to make a stop and the Hoover Dam is amazing! I have to admit that I got a little weak in the knees and really... REALLY nervous being on the dam itself. Which is weird, because when we were on the new bridge that connects Arizona and Nevada, we were MUCH higher, and I was ok. Well, enough said. I'll let the pictures do the talking.









2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

I love the FORCED part lol sounds like me when I am enjoying all the beautiful things created =)

Kiki Fangupo said...

cool pics! especially love the 2nd one!