Friday, January 21, 2011

Farewell Dinner

This past Saturday the family was busy with a farewell for Elder Ty Sagapolutele. He will be serving in the Apia, Samoa mission. Saturday was his farewell dinner and Sunday was the service. My sisters and I did the dessert. We did cupcakes, to die for square pineapple pies, melt in your mouth pani popo's, and puligi w/ a yummy sauce. We tried to stick to traditional Samoan desserts, the cupcakes... were more for the kids ;)

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

5 comments:

Tilly Afuvai said...

ok now I'm jealous....You can Bake, cook, sew, photography!!! ahhhhh! haha Loved the cupcakes though:)

NONU6 said...

LOL @ Tilly. Girl, don't get me started on my list of things to be jealous of! <3 <3

Kiki Fangupo said...

super cute cupcakes!! and love how you displayed your desert!

IONGI FAMILY said...

Yumm all those yummy desserts HEAVEN!!!I too love the Cupcakes

NONU6 said...

Thanks Kiki and Silia!