We had two weeks to prepare the song and the first week we practiced a medley of familiar songs, "I know that my Redeemer lives" and "My Saviors Love". They had their lyrics down and the notes. Monday morning of the second week, I had the weirdest dream. I had a dream about my grandfather. Its been a while since I've had such a vivid dream about him. The last time was a week after he passed. I cried every day that week and would watch his slide show over and over again, until one night I had a dream. It was such a comforting dream. Almost as if he was telling me not to be sad anymore and that he was happy.
Sorry, totally side tracked.
Anyhow, in this dream I saw his face, and we were at our chapel. He was singing a song and I started singing with him. When I woke up I quickly grabbed my phone searching for this song, D looks over at me and asks what I am doing. I tell him about my dream, and he tells me that I was singing in my sleep lol!! It was so weird because after 3 searches, I found the song.
That was Monday and they were to sing on Sunday. So they needed to have the melody and lyrics down in one week. Yikes! I knew they could do it, D was a bit hesitant, but with the help of his brother Kala, the piano master, they were able to get the song down. They sang "I'll Find You My Friend".
This was Rose's first time singing in front of a large crowd. She had a few hang ups, but then she got right back on track. I hope that first time had rid her of her fears =) Wish I had the video to upload, its on my Facebook. I'll have to upload it later :)
I made dresses for the girls. It was such a last minute project, I found this cute fabric and had to do something with it!
It was an exciting day for Rosileni and her #1 fan, cheering her on and helping her memorize her lyrics. Her sister. They were so cute after Rosileni and Jonah sang Taneyah gave Rosileni a good job hi five... in church lol. Love my girls!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
3 comments:
U definitely are too hard on yourself. You are an amazingly driven person. I really am tired reading all the things you do, and I am like so content with me not really doing anything...is that worrysome? hehe anywho juss wanted u to know that I think you're great :) Hope this year you give yourself all the credit you deserve! :)
Anna! Really, you need not worry because I'm busy doing.... nothing important haha. Thanks for always being so sweet. I appreciate you and love how positive you are. And I love your sense of humor! You're the best!
What beautiful dresses and great song choice change =)
Post a Comment