I love my mom! I can always go to her in times when I'm down or need some encouragement. She has such a great sense of humor and is always able to put a smile on my face. After a lengthy conversation with her I've come to realize that a family consists of people(don't necessarily have to be related) that have mutual love, respect and concern for one another. And that life goes on. That people, are people and you can't change them. You just dust yourself off and keep moving. She reminded me that what is MOST important is my family. My husband and children. And that everything else, are just distractions. I am so grateful to my parents for always loving my husband unconditionally. And for always being there for us and our children. They are my security blanket that keep me warm, shelter me from the cold and bring me comfort. I love them!
So I'll return my blog back to its HAPPIER state.
With the weather warming up, 30 degrees.... is that warm? Anyhow, its warm enough for football. D took his boys out to the park to run some drills with them. 3 of the 4 will be playing tackle football this spring, and our youngest will be paying flag. I love the bond that they share, and how much D and the boys have grown. I see their relationship growing and I am so grateful for that. I have a ton to blog from this past weekend, but I have to wait until my laptop is "fixed", darn viruses! Until then, its mobile blogging at its best.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
3 comments:
Glad things have brightened up! How in the world do you blog from your blackberry? I can't blog at all from mine.
Thanks Kiki! You have to set it up online, it gives you an email address and you compose an email/blog, send it and it posts. I can't blog directly when in "new post" either. Hope you're doing great! Let me know if you have questions :)
oh ok that totally makes sense!
Post a Comment