Some of the things we're up to. Valentines goodie bags, V day dresses, and V day flower hair clips.
Enjoying life, my family, my "me" time and all that the good Lord has blessed me with. Learning and growing as a mother and wife. Knowing that I have my faults and that my family loves me regardless. Waking up to a beautiful life and being able to spend each day with my loves. My heart is filled with joy. There are struggles, yes. But the good, by FAR, out weigh the bad. I have so much to be grateful for and am loving every minute of this roller coaster ride. The ups and the downs. I am truly loved. Are you feelin' the LOVE *teehee*
I often quote my Dawson, only because he's stuck with me 24 hours a day... poor kid. Today he came running down the stairs and says "Mommy! I love you all dah time! You are my beautiful mommy! Now, can you feed me, I'm hungry!!"
How can that not brighten up your day?!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
2 comments:
FUN I love celebrating holidays =) cute lil Dawson!! kids say the darnedest things!!!glad things are going ur way SMILE LIFE IS GOOD!!
those are awesome Valentines!! And I absolutely LOVE the dresses and clips!
Post a Comment