Sunday, May 8, 2011

Because of You.



"A Mother's Work Is Never Done", you are the embodiment of this quote in my life. You have been there for the ups & downs. Never giving up regardless of how hard headed I was. You always have my back & but at the same time you are quick to put me in my place.
Being a stay at home mom, you shared with me your love for cooking, crafting, sewing, family & our Savior. You are your father's daughter with a heart to match his. You have the biggest heart, and you are always willing to help others. You are one of my best friends! Your laughter is contagious & your sense of humor has us laughing for days. I enjoy our girl time, doing hair, nails, or doing projects together.
Motherhood has been your life's work & now it continues with your grandchildren.
How do I adequately thank you for unselfishly giving everything? I can't, so I hope that my meager words suffice. Mom, oute alofa mo oe. Faafetai mo mea uma ete faia mo au ae maise lou aiga. Faafetai i lou loto alofa ma lou agaga tausi mo i matou. Manuia le aso tina!

1 comment:

pwincessdi said...

That is such a sweet post to your Mother! :) Don't u love Mothers Day!! My fave holiday :)